Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A New Year!


It's time to dust off our saddles and start thinking about the upcoming riding season! I, for one, am getting a little stir-crazy to be riding consistently again. My young mare, Bellini, and I are headed for a couple months of indoor luxury at Holloway's Pretty Good Horse Barn.

The calendar is already filling up with fun equine events for 2010, including two Bozeman Dressage & Combined Training Club Hunter Paces, several Dressage shows and lots of trail rides. We rediscovered Bohart Ranch last summer and plan to spend a lot of time up there again this year.

We have a wonderful crew of active riders at my facility, Holiday Horse Care. If you have an interest to see what we did last year, you can check out the HHC Current Events tab on my main website.
Happy Riding!
Rosi Slater


No comments:

Post a Comment